FAQ: How To Get A Bear Bucks Account At Brown?

How do I add money to bear bucks?

How do I add BearBucks?

  1. BearBucks can be added online.
  2. Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM) with cash or debit/credit card in the Torreyson Library and Student Center Banking Center.
  3. In person, by visiting the BearCard office with cash, check, credit/debit card or Apple Pay.

How do you get a brown ID?

You may also obtain your Brown ID number by either calling the Brown Card Office (863-2273) or by emailing [email protected] Visit http://activate.brown.edu to activate your account. Select the first option and then follow the subsequent directions. Your User Name allows you access to Brown’s electronic services.

What is a Brown ID?

The Brown Card is the official Brown University identification card that provides access to everyday life at Brown.

What are brown flex points?

Flex points are available to be used in place of cash at any BUDS operation on campus. All Brown cardholders who maintain funds in their Bear Bucks Account can make purchases with the card at any of the BUDS locations on campus.

Are Bear Bucks and dining dollars the same?

Bear Bucks turns the R’Card into a Debit Card, for purchasing goods and services at all-campus points of sale. Dining Dollars is administered by Dining Services, only works at on-campus dining locations, and is only available to residents with Dining Plans.

You might be interested:  Question: How Long Does It Take To Read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

Where can you use Bear Bucks?

On and off-campus locations that accept Bear Bucks

  • 560 Music Center Box Office – 560 Trinity Avenue.
  • Bear Necessities – Umrath House.
  • Bear-y Sweet Shoppe – Gregg House.
  • Congress of the South 40 – Umrath House.
  • Danforth Campus Bookstore – Mallinckrodt Center.
  • Edison Theatre – Mallinckrodt Center.

What is your Banner ID?

What is a Banner ID number? Everyone has a unique identifying number that starts with ‘900’. Per policy, it is required for password resets over the phone. Everyone has a Banner ID number and you will need to know it in order to get the help you need.

How do I change my brown meal plan?

Questions concerning the terms of Meal Plan Contracts should be directed to the Dining Services office (by phone 401-863-3343 or email [email protected] ). More information on meal plans can be found on the Brown Dining Services website, including details on making meal plan changes and relevant deadlines.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *