- 1 How do you capture rare animals in MGSV?
- 2 How do you knock out a legendary brown bear?
- 3 How do you unlock capture the legendary Ibis?
- 4 How do you capture animals in mgs5?
- 5 What is demon snake?
- 6 What do animals do in MGSV?
- 7 Where is the brown bear MGSV?
- 8 Can you tranq a bear in mgs5?
- 9 How do I unlock side Op 50?
- 10 How do you get 100% completion in mgs5?
- 11 How do you use the capture cage in mgs5?
How do you capture rare animals in MGSV?
There are many different kinds of wild animals in both Afghanistan and Africa, all of which can be captured by you! There are three main ways to capture the animals in the game, with the best one being to shoot them with a tranquilizer (or stun bullets), then extract them via Fulton.
How do you knock out a legendary brown bear?
The key to capturing him is to hit him with enough tranq darts to knock him out.
How do you unlock capture the legendary Ibis?
The Legendary Ibis can be found flying the skies directly south of the Lufwa Valley mansion. Deploy to the south of the mansion and then approach the CFA tent by the waterfall to make DD sniff out the target. Do NOT waste ammo trying to shoot the Ibis out of the sky.
How do you capture animals in mgs5?
There are three ways to catch animals.
- Put them to sleep and Fulton them – This way you can catch the biggest animals, like for example sheep or zebras.
- Put them to sleep and pick them up – You can use this method with smaller types of animals, like for example crows.
What is demon snake?
Demon Snake is a secret character transformation in which the condition physically alters Snake’s appearance into one of a “Demon”. Snake has an invisible Demon Value, a pool of points which are altered by player actions. The more cruel or immoral acts a player commits, the closer he or she comes to Demon Snake status.
What do animals do in MGSV?
Animals can throw you on your back and if not quickly thrown off can deal significant damage. Keep your distance from predators when capturing them. Once an animal is captured, it can be extracted using a Fulton device. The animal is then available to visit on your Mother Base platform.
Where is the brown bear MGSV?
The pesky brown bear (which has a white coat of fur, oddly) can be found just north of guard post #6 in the valley. Head northwest form the guard post and look for the crack in the wall you can climb up.
Can you tranq a bear in mgs5?
Yes, you can tranq and Fulton the animals you see, building up your own personal zoo back at Mother Base. And yes, that even includes bears.
How do I unlock side Op 50?
Capture the Legendary Jackal. This Side Op is unlocked after completing Mission 31. After completing this Side Op, Snake will be able to develop the Wormhole Fulton upgrade.
How do you get 100% completion in mgs5?
100 Percent Completion List
- COMPLETE ALL MISSIONS WITH AN S-RANK.
- COMPLETE EVERY OBJECTIVE FOR ALL MISSIONS.
- COMPLETE ALL 157 SIDE OPS.
- COLLECT ALL 47 ANIMALS.
- COMPLETE ALL IMPORTANT COMBAT DEPLOYMENT MISSIONS.
- COLLECT ALL BLUEPRINTS.
- COLLECT ALL KEY ITEMS.
- COLLECT ALL 10 PAZ PHOTOS.
How do you use the capture cage in mgs5?
All you need to do is select a deployment point, call back the chopper, place all your cages (max. 8) and return to ACC. Things you need to remember: -Preferably upgrade the capture cage to it’s last level. -Unequip as most equipment as you can, so each deployment isn’t too expensive.