- 1 How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
- 2 Does Brown Bear Car Wash scratch?
- 3 How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
- 4 Are Brown Bear Car Washes safe?
- 5 What do you do if you see a brown bear?
- 6 How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
- 7 How does a tunnel car wash work?
- 8 Is Brown Bear Car Wash a franchise?
- 9 What is Enviroplate?
- 10 Is it bad to go through a car wash everyday?
- 11 Why automatic car washes are bad?
- 12 What type of car wash is best?
How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
Self-Serve locations are open 24-hours and are extremely cost-effective. At Self-Serve locations, you only pay for the time it takes to wash your car.
- Swipe card.
- First Swipe = $3 charge.
- Push and release flashing green button to add 25 seconds for $0.25 per push.
Does Brown Bear Car Wash scratch?
They did a fine job. Last time I took my car to Brown Bear car wash, where they have hundreds of soft cloth in the tunnel. I noticed thousands of tiny scratches after that.
How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
The Unlimited Wash Club is a car washing subscription. With a Club membership, you’ll receive unlimited car washing privileges at all of our Tunnel locations for a flat, recurring Monthly fee, or consider a pre-paid Yearly membership and get 12 months for the price of 10. That’s two months free!
Are Brown Bear Car Washes safe?
Like our Tunnel Car Washes and Self-Serve Car Washes, our Touchless Car Washes are consistently maintained by our own trained service technicians to ensure our washes provide a safe, clean, environmentally friendly way to service the car washing needs of our customers.
What do you do if you see a brown bear?
What to do if you encounter a bear
- If you encounter a grizzly, do not run.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Walk away slowly, if the bear is not approaching.
- If the bear charges, stand your ground (you cannot outrun it).
- Don’t scream or yell.
- If you have pepper spray, prepare to use it.
How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
Membership cancellation is easy. You may cancel or modify your membership at any time by completing the form available online at Brownbear.com/ClubChange or by calling 206.774. 3737 between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday.
How does a tunnel car wash work?
A tunnel car wash works on a conveyor system. A conveyor belt pulls the vehicle through the tunnel where the various steps of the car wash are performed. All of the components of the car wash, from presoak to drying, are contained within the tunnel system. More cars cleaned means more revenue for a commercial car wash!
Is Brown Bear Car Wash a franchise?
Does Brown Bear Car Wash franchise? Not at this time. We are proud to be family-owned.
What is Enviroplate?
There is no better, more efficient and cost-effective way to save money and increase control of the comfort of your building than to harness the free renewable energy of that nearby water source.
Is it bad to go through a car wash everyday?
While washing your car improperly can damage it, washing it as often as you’d like won’t hurt your vehicle, even if you do it every week. Therefore, washing it every day or even every week could be seen as excessive, unnecessary and more work than is needed, but if you have the urge to wash… wash away.
Why automatic car washes are bad?
Some people argue that an automatic car wash might be bad for your car because it can brush dirt against the paint. Soft-cloth car washes employ softer, lighter materials than the drive-through washes of old that tended to abrade painted surfaces.
What type of car wash is best?
The best possible wash for your vehicle’s finish is a handwash.
- Touchless wash (if using gentle soap)
- Rinseless wash.
- Waterless wash.
- Brushless wash.
- Automatic wash.