- 1 How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
- 2 Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
- 3 What gear do you put your car in when going through a carwash?
- 4 How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
- 5 What do you do if you see a brown bear?
- 6 Where does the brown bear live?
- 7 Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
- 8 How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
- 9 What type of car wash is best?
- 10 Are automatic car washes bad for your car?
- 11 What do you do after automatic car wash?
- 12 What is Enviroplate?
How do I wash my car at Brown Bear?
Self-Serve locations are open 24-hours and are extremely cost-effective. At Self-Serve locations, you only pay for the time it takes to wash your car.
- Swipe card.
- First Swipe = $3 charge.
- Push and release flashing green button to add 25 seconds for $0.25 per push.
Does Brown Bear Clean the inside of your car?
Brown Bear Car Wash protects the environment by capturing heavy metals, petroleum products and soap washed off cars before discharging the wastewater into the sewer system for more treatment. This year, we will pay to safely dispose of more than 500 tons of toxic “sludge”—almost 5 ounces for every car washed.
What gear do you put your car in when going through a carwash?
Put your vehicle in park if it has an automatic transmission or neutral if it has a manual transmission. Take your foot off of the brake. Do not apply the emergency brake. It is very important to roll up all your vehicle’s windows while going through an automated car wash.
How does Brown Bear unlimited car wash work?
The Unlimited Wash Club is a car washing subscription. With a Club membership, you’ll receive unlimited car washing privileges at all of our Tunnel locations for a flat, recurring Monthly fee, or consider a pre-paid Yearly membership and get 12 months for the price of 10. That’s two months free!
What do you do if you see a brown bear?
What to do if you encounter a bear
- If you encounter a grizzly, do not run.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Walk away slowly, if the bear is not approaching.
- If the bear charges, stand your ground (you cannot outrun it).
- Don’t scream or yell.
- If you have pepper spray, prepare to use it.
Where does the brown bear live?
The awe-inspiring brown bear lives in the forests and mountains of northern North America, Europe, and Asia. It is the most widely distributed bear in the world. The world’s largest brown bears are found in coastal British Columbia and Alaska, and on islands such as Kodiak.
Does Brown Bear take credit cards?
Do you accept cards? Yes, all major payment cards are accepted at Tunnel Car Wash, Self-Serve Car Wash, and Touchless Car Wash locations.
How do I cancel my Brown Bear Car Wash?
Membership cancellation is easy. You may cancel or modify your membership at any time by completing the form available online at Brownbear.com/ClubChange or by calling 206.774. 3737 between 8am-4pm Monday-Friday.
What type of car wash is best?
The best possible wash for your vehicle’s finish is a handwash.
- Touchless wash (if using gentle soap)
- Rinseless wash.
- Waterless wash.
- Brushless wash.
- Automatic wash.
Are automatic car washes bad for your car?
Will an automatic car wash hurt my car? The answer really depends on the type of automatic car wash you’re taking it through, but the short answer to this very common question is: Absolutely do not take your vehicle through the automatic car wash because it IS very bad for your vehicle’s paint finish!
What do you do after automatic car wash?
Watch out for the after-wash wipe-down. Many full-service car washes will then have you drive the car (or drive it for you) away from the wash area to be hand-wiped by attendants. This is usually OK – provided the attendants are using fresh, clean (and soft) towels to do so.
What is Enviroplate?
There is no better, more efficient and cost-effective way to save money and increase control of the comfort of your building than to harness the free renewable energy of that nearby water source.