- 1 Where is science Bear Swarm?
- 2 Which science bear give you a translator?
- 3 How do I get a gifted vicious Bee?
- 4 How do you get a translator from science bear?
- 5 What is Riley Bee favorite food?
- 6 Is the demon Bee good?
- 7 How do you make a basic Bee gifted?
- 8 What do you get for killing the snail in bee swarm?
- 9 How do you beat the snail in bee swarm?
- 10 How do you get a BSS windy bee?
Where is science Bear Swarm?
Science Bear is located under the Red Teleporter destination, and next to the Yellow Cannon after going up the ramp between the Instant Converter and the Magic Bean Shop.
Which science bear give you a translator?
You can obtain three translators, all three from Science Bear. He provides the player with a translator when the following quests are completed: ‘Limits of Language’, ‘Beesperanto’, and ‘Epistemological Endeavor’.
How do I get a gifted vicious Bee?
Vicious Bee is a Blue Event bee. It can be claimed for 250 stingers at the Vicious Bee Egg Claim. Like all other Event bees, this bee does not have any favorite treat. The two known ways to make it gifted is by feeding it a star treat or gingerbread bears.
How do you get a translator from science bear?
To obtain a translator, you’ll need to visit science bear and complete all his tasks. For each quest you complete, you’ll be given a translator. Each one you get will be key, too. Without it, you won’t be able to speak to Gifted Bucko Bee, Stick Bug, or Gifted Riley Bee.
What is Riley Bee favorite food?
Riley Bee’s favorite type of treat is strawberries. Riley Bee likes the Mushroom Field, Strawberry Field, and Rose Field. It dislikes the Bamboo Field and the Pine Tree Forest.
Is the demon Bee good?
Demon Bee is one of the slowest bees in the game, but is also one of the most powerful in terms of attack and gather amount. Demon Bee is the only bee in the game to have 2 bomb abilities (Red Bomb and Red Bomb+).
How do you make a basic Bee gifted?
Basic Bee can only be obtained from basic eggs, star eggs, and the Basic Bee jelly, which is now unobtainable. The chances of getting a Gifted Basic Bee from sunflower seeds is 1 in 12,000. On very rare occasions, Basic Bee’s face would disappear on most surfaces that use its texture.
What do you get for killing the snail in bee swarm?
The Shell Amulet is an amulet obtainable by defeating the Stump Snail in the Stump Field. Once the player’s Stump Snail is defeated, the player is guaranteed to get a Shell Amulet.
How do you beat the snail in bee swarm?
Tips to defeat the Stump Snail
- The Vicious Bee is an essential bee to defeat the Stump Snail.
- Have 3 – 5 bees that produce Focus.
- Have at least 2 Music Bees.
- Rage Bees produce Rage, which increases attack power.
- Any other things that boost attack damage (Amulets, gifted Brave Bee/Rage Bee) are helpful as well.
How do you get a BSS windy bee?
To get the Windy Bee from the Shrine, players must first donate a spirit petal to it. After donating a Spirit petal, any Cloud Vial donated gives the player a chance to obtain a Windy Bee Egg. The player’s chance to obtain the Windy Bee Egg depends on how much Favor the player has with the shrine.